Volunteering is a way to build and empower communities. DreamPartner works with local and international volunteers.
If you are a local person
and you are interested to build your community there are different opportunities for you. In your free time, you can for example help with teaching a language, translating in a course or participate and support the work for People with Special Needs. You also might want to donate stationery for kids clubs or be part of any other activity.
What is required to be accepted as a local volunteer?
- You have to be over 18 years old or if you are between 16 and 18 years old your parents have to agree with you volunteering
- You have to apply to the DreamPartner board and have to be accepted by it
- You have to accept that DreamPartner is not paying any of its volunteers
If you are an international person
and you are interested to stay for an extended time in Georgia and work with DreamPartner in Marneuli, you can come in Partnership of an international Organization and do things like teaching a language, teach music courses, help with sports events, join the work for People with Special Needs and lots of other things.
What is required to be accepted as an international volunteer?
- You have to apply through an international None-Profit Organization
- You have to be over 18 years old
- You or an organization abroad have to cover the whole cost of your time in Georgia
Please call us if you are interested in volunteering!